Friday, March 16, 2007

Name this plot...

I have a confession to make...

I know I am the most sit-com addicted guy around but I do think that many people might get this...

Name This Show...

It is set in an office,
I have music in my head that bulks me up whenI go to the bathroom,
Everytime I am not working my mind just drives off into crazy fantasies,
I stand out as the weird-no-one-can-actually-understand-you co-worker.
Fridays we have after work gathering in a classy bar where Vonda Shepard could be singing.
I am enjoying what I am doing eventhough some parts can be a pain in the ass.
And I love everything about this.

A co-worker that looks like the chinese version of the "lead", She is tall and thin.

Did you guess it?

Sure?

Eventhough I am a zilion kilometers from anyone I know, I'm in a different country with a different culture and all that but to me this all feels like one massive Ally McBeal Episode.
And the more I think about it, the more I think it's true.

I might even have found two guys here that could play "Fish" and "Billy".

I just can't get enough of this...

Welcome to my world from 9 to 6

1 comment:

João Ramalheira (소아오 하말례이라) said...

podes começar a criar os teus proprios "fishimos" ... quem te dera ter ai a Vonda...e virem a Seul, nao? lol