Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ao Telefone...

-Wei Ni hao?
-Hi, heeuh.. Is this Luis? (un-recognizable voice)
-Yes, this is him.
-Luis from Jian Guo Xi Lu?
-I'm sorry?
-This is Luis?
-Yes, to whom am I speaking?
(provavelmente this, who's this?, mas prefiro a versao mais academica)
-I'm Locked in the house!!
-You are what?
-I'm locked in the House, I don't have the keys and I can't get out!!!
-In the house? That is definately a problem, but what house?
-heuh... the house on Jian Guo Xi lu.. I am trying to call my room mate, Luis...
-Ha!, I see... That is surely a problem... And I do have room mates but I live on XiZang Xi lu, so I don't think I can be of much assistance
-(muted voice) wow, this is embarassing.. (regular voice) I must have dialled the wrong Luis then... I'm sorry. bye
-Good luck "getting out"!!


Isto marcou o inicio de uma estranha manha...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tu vas donc nous faire croire que tu réponds au téléphone en tchong avec un p'tit "wei ni hao"...

Rooooh comme y s'la pète !!!!!!
;D

Anonymous said...

HAHA funny story, just wondering if there's an implication when you said "Good luck "getting out"!!"
lol~~
and if he called you, then he must know you from somewhere, since he got your number on his phone